Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1933 Ford Victoria Coupe is a one-off multi-award winner and will turn heads wherever she goes. The 1933 Ford Downs body sits on a one-off tubular frame and is set off with a Crate GM Performance HF 502/505 with 671 Blower and is backed by a 4L60 E automatic overdrive transmission. Custom headers and custom injection system from Lillydale, AUS. Fully polished and chromed undercarriage with Independent front suspension with rack and pinion with kugel independent rear suspension, four-wheel disc brakes, and stainless exhaust.
The mirror finish paint is spectacular and deep with 6 coats of House of Colors Candy Apple Red over a Silver base. Inside find a custom white leather interior by The Recovery Room, Ididit tilt column, custom superior sound system, and a camera in the flip down license plate. Way too much to list here so call for all the details. This is a winning custom build that you will want in your collection. Offered at $235,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevy Bel Air L72 427
Orange , CA
1966 Chevy C10 Frame Off Fully Documented
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1956 Ford F100 Big Window Big Block WOW
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
2005 Custom Soft Tail Chopper V Twin SS113 300 Mi
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door