1949 Ford Coupe.This is a rare chance to own a Radical Kustom 1949 Ford Coupe - Built by... and Personal Car of the famous Cecil Proffit - He was Inducted into the KKOA (Kustom Kemps of America) Customizer's Hall of Fame. Every panel on this car - has been modified, chopped or sectioned. Lowered all around - It's an all metal car. White Rolled and Pleated with Red Buttons Custom Interior, Pinstriped Flames, 49 Plymouth Bumpers, Chrysler Grille Bars, Sunken Antennas, Rounded Hood Corners front and rear, etc., etc. many mods. Powered by a '74 Buick 350 V8 Motor / Auto Tranny / Ford Granada Rearend Camaro front clip - Power Steering, Power Brakes, Clear MA Title - Runs Strong -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door