702 N 1st St.
If you like to fly under the radar and hope that no one notices you... then this 1971 C10 is not for you! Because no matter where you go in this short bed beauty everyone will stop stare and admire this truck. The Two-tone Red and White paint with Custom gold-leaf airbrush work and pinstriping is stunning and pairs perfectly with the 22 inch Gianelle custom wheels. The interior is completely custom and extremely beautiful. It has custom seats door panels and headliner along with power windows and a high dollar JL audio system. Not only is the truck cosmetically gorgeous it is also very mechanically sound. Under the hood sits a great looking 400ci small block toped with a Edlebrock 4-barrel carburetor. This 1971 C10 not only runs excellent but sounds excellent too. With Hedman Headers and Flow master Mufflers. Truck also has New wiring kit New 20 gallon aluminum fuel tank New Nitto tires MSD distributor and 6AL ignition box along with many other great features. This 1971 C10 is sure grab the attention of everyone you pass by. So if you are looking for a one of a kind truck to make all your buddies jealous and people stop and say WOW then this 1971 C10 is for you. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door