This 1989 Ford Mustang Notchback is full of upgrades. This Notchback has a built 5.0 302 motor with a 5 speed manual transmission. The motor has 306 flat top pistons, Trick flow twisted wedge heads, stage 2 cam, trick flow upper and lower intake, 24ib injectors, edelbrok fuel rails, scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, cold air intake, moates chip and tuned for the car. It has new black paint, power disk brakes on the front and rear, new chrome wheels, short tube headers, tinted glass, Nice Bluetooth Sony radio, dual flow master exhaust and much more! This Mustang is ready to cruise down the highway! For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door