GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this highly original and highly elegant, 1975 Chrysler Cordoba. The Cordoba was a top of the line model for Chrysler in the mid 70's. They came highly equipped standard with the ability to option them to the moon. The car here is equipped with a healthy 360 Cubic inch V8, D34 automatic transmission, Eggshell white exterior paint, crushed Velour burgundy interior, White vinyl top, outside chrome remote racing mirror, air conditioning (components there, blows warm, needs a charge), inside hood release. On top of that, standard equipment includes, power steering, power brakes, wire wheel covers, exterior trim, split front bench seat, rear bench, horn ring, and more.
The car runs and drives great and has been outfitted with a 4 barrel carb, headers, and a performance exhaust.
Be big and bold when you arrive at the party in this highly original, luxurious 1975 Chrysler Cordoba.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door