NEW ARRIVAL FROM THE WESTCOAST- SUPER CLEAN AND RELIABLE
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle now available on the open market, Factory GM 383 Engine, factory hydrolic lifters, nodular iron crankshaft dialed in perfectly.less than 5000 miles on new engine.
This Chevelle is equipped with Front Power disc brakes and power steering, Backed up by an automatic transmission. Factory 10 bolt rear end as well. This car is equipped from the factory with power top and functions as well. The radiator functions great with no overheating issues. No odd noises, goes down the road straight as can be.
The Body on the car is all solid GM sheetmetal. Solid frame with no signs of any accidents or welds, Factory floors and trunk metal as well. Car has dual exhaust system and sounds great.(see video) Correct SS wheels with a good set of Firehawk radial TA tires all around.
The chrome front and rear bumpers shine really good condition. All the trim and bezels are in good condition as well. The black power vinyl top Is In Great condition. The interior is factory Black in great overall condition.
The seats look real nice in no rips or tears anywhere. The dash pad and cluster are in great shape and appear to be original SS.
All the door panels have been replaced in SS in great condition along with the black carpet. Clock is not working and they usually do not. The factory original radio is inop. All the glass in the car is in real good condition as well.
Make sure you see my 10 minute walk around/Drive test video along with over 130 HD photos. I can delivery this anywhere in the world insured to your doorstep. My financing works very simply, You have good credit and we can get you approved with no money down option-
treat yourself TODAY! Call or text me anytime 847-848-1850
FINANCING AND DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door