GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Although the Chassis and many parts were carried over from the previous C3 Corvette, 1973 offered some significant firsts and lasts as the Corvette began a transition from a pure sports car to the Grand Touring genre. 1973 marked the last year for the chrome rear bumper, but the first year for the integrated endura style front bumper that also held a much higher safety rating. 1973 was also the first year for several improvements to ride quality and comfort that included interior noise levels being cut by 40%.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning and highly original 1973 Corvette. This car appears to be numbers matching. It sports its 350 v8 paired with a 4 speed manual transmission. The car has several new parts on it including new gas tank, new SS lined calipers, new brake master cylinder, new carburetor, new coil, new ignition, new fuel pump, newer tires, new fuel sending unit and new water water pump. This very original example rides on factory wheels with factory hubcaps and beauty rings. This car is very clean both inside and out and is sure to please.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door