American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1987 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 1336 The last year for the El Camino, highly optioned with: 305 ci engine 350 transmission AC power windows power door locks power steering power brakes Kenwood stereo with hands free phone rust free California car newly painted in 2018 GM Hyper blue with a new dark blue interior wheels have been upgraded to 18 with Hankook performance tires Passed smog better than a new car. Runs and drives excellent. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door