702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this 1969 Chevelle Super Sport powered by a built 454 4bb V8 Engine and is backed up by a automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes vintage air conditioning wood grain steering wheel headers dual exhaust Chevy AM FM digital radio and is rolling on a set of rally rims with RWL tires. Its black interior has a great look with comfortable pro car bucket seats surrounding its factory console with new horse shoe shifter and a beautiful dash and gauge cluster. Its exterior red paint has a brilliant shine laid out over a nice straight body with its SS side decal emblems hood and black vinyl top. This chevelle has a great stance and the power to go along with it. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door