Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
You are looking at a beautifully restored 1969 Camaro. This Camaro is finished in Hugger orange paint. The paint is super slick. The white racing stripes have been cleared over so their is no paint edge. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. The black interior package also shows well. This Camaro has a nice stance with a fresh set of American Racing Torque thrust wheels. This Camaro runs and drives great and also features power brakes and power steering. The engine bay is highly detailed with a nice amount of chrome to really set off the appearance. Powering this Camaro is a strong running super stout 350C.i engine and a smooth TH350 trans. Don't miss your chance to add this beautiful 69' Camaro to your collection today for a fraction of what it would cost to build!! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, buy with confidence. If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business. Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door