AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2572 1987 Chevrolet El Camino
This 1987 El Camino has received a complete frame-off restoration and is a beautiful example of Chevy's hybrid sedan/pick-up. A photo album and many receipts that document the entire process are included in the sale. The body was professionally repainted in original Dark Maple Metallic/Silver. Visual accents include a subtle front air dam, side molding pinstripes, dual sport mirrors, custom tonneau cover and BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires mounted on 15" Chevy rally wheels with centers/rings. Inside, the original 60/40 Regal Velour interior is in good condition. Our classic El Camino is equipped with air conditioning, Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo, power tinted windows, factory gauge package, power seats/locks, cruise, and tilt wheel. Horsepower is provided by a 350HO GM crate motor that produces 330bhp. It is equipped with a Bowtie aluminum intake, 600cfm Holley carburetor, clutch fan and free-flowing dual exhaust. The small-block is backed by a GM 3-speed automatic w/OD that was rebuilt in 2017. Power steering is standard equipment and power-assisted front discs/rear drums provide plenty of stopping power. Underneath, new suspension work has been completed and new floor-pans/fuel tank have been installed. This is a stunning El Camino that is going to make its new owner very proud. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door