AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1947 Chrysler Town and Country (Kent, OH) $67,500 reduced heavily obo You are looking at a true survivor that has spent the better half of 40 years tucked away in storage. This all original woody has only been repainted once in the 50's but the Seafoam green looks fantastic for its age. The vehicle clearly has to be gone through however this is the perfect candidate for a top dollar restoration. Fitted with the number's matching 6cyl and fluid-drive powertrain this 4 door is showing only 44k original miles, it's hard to accrue mileage with most of its life spent in a garage. The vehicle is on its 3rd owner and we would love to see it go to someone who will bring it back to its former glory. The body is laser straight and there is no sign of rust or rot in either the metal or the wood. This does have a cured wooden roof rack, Heat, spot lights and an Am radio. The owner is willing to listen to offers, however when this vehicle is finished it will easily bring six figures so please do not insult us. Please give our friend Marie a call at 330-715-1077
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door