AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Chevrolet Nova (Owen, Wi) $45,000 reduced fresh 540cu Shafiroff dyno'd at 895hp 728lbs of torque,9.800 Merlin block, Callies crank, Crower 6.386 rods, wiseco K240 AS pistons, Comp cam 785-778/279-288 centerline, Dart pro 355 TP4 CNC ported aluminum heads,2.30 intake,1.88 exhaust valves, Dart ported intake, 2-3/8's' ceramic coated Lemon headrs with evacuation tubes and egt plugs, Demon 1050 carb,electric fan, CSI electric water pump, aluminum radiator, mini alternator. Fully built Turbo 400 with trans brake and SFI bell housing, converter, line lock. PSI aluminum drive shaft turbo action cheetah shifter. MSD dyna force starter, distributor, 7AL-2 plus racing ignition and pro power coil. duel optima yellow top batteries, data logger. Barry Gant 280 fuel pum, aluminum fuel cell, all braided hoses except radiator hoses. This is a back half car with chrome moly funny car cage,4 link suspension, fab rear endhousing by Alston Race Cars, strange axles, spool and carrier, 486 gears. Tubular A-Arms & wheelie bars. All chassis work done by Alston. this car is certified to 8.50's. Kirkey aluminum seats and covers, Grant removable steering wheel, Aerospace disc brakes in front, Wildwood disk brakes in rear, Weld Racing wheels all around. 31.0/14.0-15 Hoosier slicks, Qa-1 shocksfront, and Qa-1 coil overs in rear. call Gary at 715-828-4512 or 800-229-0381
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door