Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1953 Kaiser Manhattan Sedan. Best surviver we've ever seen. Rare, original, no rust stunning beauty with special-ordered original interior (Code 5305) Austraian Beige cloth with rare bamboo accents (much like the dragon alligator material). Very cool and interesting bamboo dash with lots of chrome, bamboo trim on door panels and even total headliner in same bamboo material. Just that trim is a big conversation piece, all in excellent condition. Original gorgeous special order two-tone finish code 444 Peacock Blue top and Dove Grey body. Tons of extra chrome on the Manhattans. Totally different bumpers front and rear and larger tail lights. Lots of extra stainless below the side windows and larger lower molding. Also on Manhattans a large jet airplane hood ornament (worth $500 alone). Also head light trim has wing light bezels. This beauty was owned by a stunt pilot with lots of cool aviation stickers on back windshield. The 53's had 18 more HP than a 50 with same size block, so achieved by more compression ratio. Large 6 cylinder with rare 3-speed automatic and preforms excellent. Excellent rare windshield tinted glass. Rare also with the iconic heart shaped front and rear windshields. If you have ever desired to have a total standout at any car show/parade or cruise in, this is your hucklebee. Everyone has a 50's Ford/Chevy/Dodge. This original example is appreciating nice, so enjoy and drive for free. $14,950.
Will Trade UP or DOWN.
ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door