2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1965 Cadillac four-door hardtop locally owned since new. It was used for a radio station advertising car for several years. So it was painted w/the radio station colors and several large decals were applied to the trunk & hood. It has the original 429 Cadillac engine & it runs great & sounds even better w/newer tuned dual flowmaster style exhaust.
The vinyl top material was removed and the exposed rusty areas were patched & roughly coated w/a cheaper bed liner paint before we got the car.
For more information and/or pictures don't hesitate to call seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977 thats our business cell phone or you can call our office landline at 620-231-2277.
We are located in the center of the US in Pittsburg, Kansas which is just 100 miles straight below Kansas City in the very south east corner of Kansas.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:::::WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:::::WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:::::
We can assist you in shipping any of our vehicles worldwide.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door