*4.3l Turbo charged V6
*All wheel Drive
*84k original miles
*AutoCheck mileage verified
*Pioneer radio - Upgraded speakers and added amplifier
*Air intake added
*Battery relocated to trunk
*Power locks, power windows
*Factory ground effects
*Remote Keyfab and Typhoon keychain
Fast and fun. This is a great looking Typhoon. Priced to sell As-Is. Two sets floor mats both rubber and cloth. Wheels have some aluminum peeling and 2 small ares with bubbles in paint that is common for these original cars. Needs new air compressor for A/C and cruise control not functional. Runs, shifts, drives and stops great.
Turn key fun!
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door