FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Resto-Mod with 10k Miles Since Restoration with completed! Powered by 5.7L LT1 V8 Mass-Air Flow with Painless Wiring Harness. *Vintage Air Conditioning* 700R4 Automatic transmission with Front Powered Disc Brakes & Power Steering. Astro Blue Exterior with Dual Black Stripes and Black Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO;
-Astro Blue // Dual Black Stripes
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Polished Hood Pins
-15” Gray Steel Wheels // Chrome Beauty Rings & Rallye Hubs
-Kumho Ecsta LX Tires
-Restored Black Interior
-Grant Steering Wheel
-Sony Digital Radio
-Auto Gage Gauges
-Black Carpeted Trunk Interior
-Mass-Air Flow LT1 // Painless Wiring Harness
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
-GM 10-Bolt Rear // 3.08 Gears
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door