Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from private estate this 1965 Buick Skylark convertible. Numbers matching 310 Nailhead engine with cold working factory AC
power steering power brakes power convertible top. factory bucket seats with center console shift automatic. excellent all original black interior with recent full service and records. excellent chrome and tidy engine bay with original unmolested air cleaner. complete with original spare tires and jack. rust free undercarrage
Please call us 7 days a week at 941-355-1955 for a complete walk around and personal description.
We can finance this car to 94 months on our website www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
We can ship this world wide door no problem call us for quotes.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door