East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#036 1930 Ford Model A Coupe with Rumble Seat
Complete Frame off Build
Painted Al Capone Two Tone green with black fenders and yellow pinstripe, steel body with fiberglass fenders and splash aprons. The running boards with Ford step plates, wire wheels painted Yellow, trim rings and Ford Script hubcaps. Wide white wall BF Goodrich tires, stainless door handles, dual stainless mirrors, cowl lights and shields, headlights stainless with shields and full stainless bars, black Ah-oo-gah horn, stainless grill and stainless stone guard. Drivers’ wiper, chrome quail radiator cap for shell, sunvisor, hood latches, gas cap, rumble seat steps. Rumble seat handle and rumble seat grab bars. All glass, rubber and felt window channel, Black canvas top. Spare tire, front & rear bumpers, stainless tail lights all new. Looks new and a real eye catcher.
Tan vinyl interior, seat & door panels are Tan and pleated. Headliner, kick panels, complete inside all tan. Gold color carpet and custom-made carpet floor mat 1 piece. Dash and garnish moldings wood grained. Original wheel, original gauge cluster, original type chrome emergency brake handle, original gear shifter with Tan cover, original step plate. Original rearview mirror. Push out windshield. New inside and never looked this good.
Original 4-cylinder hooked to a 3-speed transmission, chrome air cleaner, 6 Blade fan, electric fuel pump. Hood props. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door