American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1968 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE HARDTOP This 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu looks great, sounds awesome and drives easily. It appears to be a frame-on restoration and complete mechanical upgrade. Now powered by a strong 350ci that gets the notice everywhere it goes. Finished in brilliant metallic silver with black & silver stripes and bright chrome, it shines. Vintage Air Power steering Power brakes AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges set in carbon fiber instrument panel Kenwood Stereo B&M shifter in console Grant GT steering wheel New vinyl headliner New front and rear seating in black and silver vinyl New windshield Trunk refinished in new black carpet and custom cover for stereo amps 427 front fender badging Engine features aluminum Specter Dual intake and dual filters atop a Holley four barrel carburetor, atop an Edelbrock Performer RPM Q-Jet intake, MSD ignition, and subtle chrome accents. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door