Classic Car Deals
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Fresh 350 smallblock, 4 bolt block. Scat rods, Speed Proo Pistons. Z-28 pan, windage tray and pump. Compcams cam. Dart aluminum SHP heads. Roller rockers stud girdle. Edelbrock air gap manifold. Holley 770 CFM carb. MSD GAL distributor, coil wires. Hooker Super Comp headers. Runs on pump gas. PS, 4 piston power disc brakes. TH 350 trans w/ shiftkit. 10\' 3500 stall race converter. B&M ratchet shifter. Line lock. Cowl hood. 12 bolt posi 4:10 gears. Traction bars, frame connectors, drive shaft loop. Drag radials. Car runs low 12\'s. 110 mph in the quarter. Hooks hard and goes straight. Street legal or race at the track. Excellent paint, body and interior. No rust. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door