PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible for Sale. 326 Cu In V8 engine, aluminum intake, Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor, Doug's ceramic coated headers, dual exhaust, Griffin aluminum radiator with twin electric fans, power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, 17" US Mag Wheels with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 Tires, Code R Regimental Red exterior, dual chrome sport mirrors, hood tachometer, white power convertible top, red bucket seat interior, center console with floor shifter, auxiliary engine gauges, 3 spoke deluxe steering wheel, upgraded Kenwood sound system, rubber floor mats. This Pontiac Muscle Car is nicely optioned and a blast to drive with the top down! Get ready for lots of thumbs up as this Classic Firebird hits the road!
Financing and worldwide shipping available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Pontiac GTO Numbers matching 400 V8
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
2021 Ram TRX Crew Cab Super Truck 41 miles
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod Roadster
1993 GMC Custom Show Truck B&M Supercharger
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door