Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Attention: For the safety of our staff and customers we now require appointments for viewing of vehicles 24 hours in advance by calling 319-366-7600 1982 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 Pace Car Edition. Only 6,360 Z28 Indianapolis Pace Car Camaros were built in 1982. With a catchy color scheme of silver paint with blue graphics, there is no mistaking this car for any other. The sport mirrors and red accented alloy wheels take it to the next level. Inside, you will find blue cloth with silver vinyl bucket seats with Z28 embroidered on the headrests. Take the t-tops out and store them in the original bag in the trunk for safe keeping. Hit the switches and watch the power windows drop for a fully open driving experience. This car isn't just about good looks, it also has a lot of options. A/C, AM/FM/CD player, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, power windows, power steering, power brakes, radial tires, vinyl and cloth interior, seat belts, center console and t-tops. Under the hood of this beauty rumbles the original Crossfire fuel injected 5.0-liter V8. This Z28 has the optional LU5 engine, which is 20 more horsepower than the base 5.0-liter they offered. These 3rd Generation Camaros have become highly collectible over the last few years, and this is one of the rarer packages. These cars will only continue to climb in value in the future and this example can be bought for a very reasonable price based on today's collector car market. This car has some great options and a clean CarFax and believed to be around 35,000 actual miles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door