1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door post Great running Car Clean uncut classic A real VC car a real Bel Air V 8 car on the title and the vin-plate Body is in good shape The doors shut like a vault, no window rattles. Can ship this car anywhere A really nice straight car The floors and trunk are solid The Car All original black interior; this is a head turner! The car it's all stock Except for a B&M Floor-shifter added Has a crisp modern Chevy 350 with a fresh 700R4 New Edelbrock Carburetor New for barrel aluminum intake New aluminum radiator All new modern disk brakes on all 4 corners All new stainless steel break lines All New modern Master Cylinder and Brake Booster Assembly All New modern proportioning valve All new dual exhaust system All new tires on rally rims The car runs and drives like a modern car The car is ready to take to the body man Has some rust but you will see not bad easy fix not bad for a 57 year old car The wiring its all stock The car has never been apart The car is not apart all together The inside is great condition all original not modified or hacked up The dash all original Black interior you must see it to believe it Nicest project 1957 Bel air around All the trim is here and in good condition This 1957 Bel air is a great all original it's a Blank Canvas for you to restore, hot-rod, pro-tour You start fresh We have all The original breaks components
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door