200 E Cypress St
This 1951 Mercury Custom is built and owned by Joe Amato, 5 time NHRA Top Fuel Champion, so this sled is sheer perfection inside and out, and we would expect nothing less. With a 4 inch chop and laid back A and B pillars, shaved and frenched body, and pancaked hood, this beauty lays out lean and low, showing attention to detail to the max. Mirror finish deep black paint with show quality chrome, tinted glass, and remote openers. Under the hood, power is supplied by a Ram Jet 502 sitting in a custom engine bay, and is backed by a 700 R4 overdrive transmission. Ford 9 inch rear with Global West front suspension with tubular A arms, and 4 link rear suspension with coil overs. Inside is just as sweet with bucket seats, custom console, Auto Meter gauges, tilt wheel, Lokar shifter, big bad sound system,Vintage AC/Heat, power windows, power brakes, and electric emergency brake. 59 Caddy hubcaps give her just the right shoes for that perfect look all around the block.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door