AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1962 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Grants Pass, OR) $59,995Heavily reduced obo You are looking at a stunning, freshly gone through 62'. The red exterior is certainly head turning whether you're cruising down the road, or pulling onto the lawn at a show. The red exterior then flows right inside to a black leather interior which aims to please. Powered by a freshly built 350cu v8 that has been bored 40 over and a Muncie 4sp manual transmission, this corvette runs like a scalded dog. With only 125 miles on the engine, reliability will not be a concern. Performance modifications include but are not limited to a mild cam, aluminum intake, an Edelbrock 4bbl, headers, and upgraded heads. This vehicle is also coming with the auxiliary hard top, Am/Fm, Heat, and good tires. This is a recently completed restoration that has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, the build sheet is available upon request. Please give our friend Larry a call for more information 541-218-7754
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door