1931 Plymouth PA in great shape. It's a Driver... 3 speed 4 cyl. 4 door sedan. Oval window in back with original shade that is operational. Original solid steel body, mohair interior, tool kit, and owner's manual. Clear title. 53,686 miles. Rebuilt brakes, new plugs and wires, distributor cap and rotor, fuel line, fuel filter, and regulator. I also added side mirrors.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door