Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible. Powered by a 402 CID V8 with a 4-speed automatic transmission. - 99,648 Miles- Power Steering- Column Shift- Power Top- BeCool Aluminum Radiator- Formed Kick Panels- AM/FM CD Player- American Racing Wheels- Headers- Dual Cooling Fans For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door