AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1933 Pontiac 601 (Hermitage, Pa) $34,900 heavily reduced to $20,000 obo You are looking at one sharp 601. The vehicle is all steel and it has been chopped and shortened. The teal and maroon look very clean, the exterior then flows inside to a tan leather interior which makes for a great color combination. Powered by a 400cu v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission, the drive-train has only 15k miles so you can rest assured knowing that you'll have performance and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/w, P/s, P/front disc brakes, Am/Fm, Bluetooth, A/c, Heat, new tires, 12 bolt posi with 2.73 gears, mild cam, and dual exhaust. This vehicle runs like a top with no end in site, it has been inspected and fully serviced. The car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept, records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers, He is also willing to consider potential trades. Please give our friend Keith a call at 724-813-4073
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door