702 N 1st St.
Ready to tear up the streets and enjoy is this Hard to Find 1970 Pontiac Fire bird! You just do not see these cars very often for sale and we have one that with its bright color and sound will be sure to grab your attention. Its orange paint is laid out over a very solid original body with very clean original undercarriage. Its exterior paint has been done a number of years ago and still looks great. Its black bucket seat interior is also in nice condition with its correct bucket seats. It comes equipped with tilt wheel tachometer and gauges aluminum radiator power steering headers dual exhaust dual sport mirrors and is riding on a nice set of eagle 5 spoke chrome Wheels. This Nasty sounding Firebird is powered by a fast 455 V8 engine with Fuel injection backed up by a 5 speed tremek Transmission. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door