Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1956 MBZ 190 SL is a stunning, numbers matching European classic has been in the same family since 1981 and reflects the care of the owners. The motor has been rebuilt less than 1,000 miles ago and is fully documented as such. Dual carbs have been removed and a single Carb has been added. 4-speed manual transmission for better road handling gives a smooth ride wherever you want to take her in style. New rocker stainless trim on order and will come included. Car comes with a soft top only. Canvas cover included. Beautiful classic car inside and out in a timeless rare color combination that will be a great investment for years to come. Offered at $135,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 505 Big Block Beauty
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1973 Pontiac Trans Am LS9 2000 Hours Metal Fab
Orange , CA
2005 Custom Chopper 0 Miles Custom Cycle Creations
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1965 Chevy Impala SS Restored Orig 45 Year Owner
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door