Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Perfromance Motorcars is happy to present this gorgeous 66' Corvette! This beauty was previously owned by a Chevrolet dealership. This Corvette is finished in its original Nassau Blue paint that is absolutely impeccable. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. This Corvette also features a set of Corvette knock off wheels that look great. Most of the Black interior package is believed to be original to the car and is in fantastic shape. The white convertible top is brand new along with many other parts. This is a great running and driving 327C.i engine that the car rolled of the assembly line with back in 66' With it's original 4 speed manual trans that shifts great. The attention to detail that went into this car is truly second to none. Don't miss your chance to add this absolutely gorgeous Corvette to your collection today! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence! 'if you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door