Stock market crashing, dollar loosing 20% in value. Buy this classic and watch your investment grow.
This 1966 restored Ford Thunderbird convertible. Is in very good condition, only a couple of minor issues.
The paint, chrome, trim, glass, interior, engine bay and undercarriage are all in good condition. Absolutely no rust.
Under the hood is a 390 cubic inch V-8 attached to a three-speed automatic transmission.
So you may want to restore some features or upgrade some details, but overall, it retains the luxury cruiser feeling you want in a T-bird.
White upholstery combined with bright stainless trim .The bucket seats offer original-style upholstery with a wonderful combination of pleats and quilted seating surfaces, and the rear seat with its famous wrap-around look is perhaps even more inviting. A ribbon-style speedometer and small round pods for the auxiliary gauges are an incredible piece of design, as is the swing-away steering wheel that really makes a difference in ease of entry. Factory A/C leads the options list, although it's not currently blowing cold but thankfully with a top-down cruiser like this, you probably won't need it very often anyway.
There’s “no play or leaks” in the power steering, the bushings, shocks, and power-assisted front-disc/rear-drum brakes are “good,” and the car rides “smoothly,”
No rust, no cracks or scratches in the glass, and no leaks from the seals.” All the lighting works, including the sequential turn signals,
According to J.D. Power, average high retail value is $58,800
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door