VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Believed 70,323 western miles. Excellent body, laser straight - excellent fit. Recent professional paint - Electric Pearl Blue. Excellent solid floors and bed. 350 V-8 recently tuned - new wires. Recently tuned auto TH 350 transmission - 12 Bolt Possi rear end - drum brakes - power steering, power brakes, AC. Car rides on new 17" chrome Ridler rims with new Marada sport tires. Near excellent chrome - like new black interior - seats - carpet - headliner. Wonderful stock appearance, a real show stopper. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
12 Bolt Possi
17" New Ridler Chrome Wheels
New Marada Sport Tires
All 4 Drum Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door