Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1939 Ford deluxe coupe restored in 2018, has a Y block 272 V8,does have mild cam in it, front disk brakes, C4 automatic, Mustang rack and pinion steering, engine was balanced and blueprinted, Walker radiator with electric fan, vintage heat and air, new interior, Gennie shifter, coated ram horn exhaust, Ron Frances wiring,recessed firewall, all steel car, tack, base coat satin blue finish, 8" Ford rear end with 2:78 gears,runs excellent.drake gas tank, car is ready needs nothing.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door