Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This elegant and very rare right hand drive Ford Model A Victoria is encased in the two toned paint job of Green and Black finished off with a very stylish tan vinyl roof. It has a water cooled inline four cylinder engine with a displacement of 201 cubic inches. This engine produced 40 HP and the top speed was around 65 mph. The Model A had a 103.5 in wheelbase with a final drive ratio of 3.77:1. The transmission was a conventional unsynchronized three-speed Manual sliding-gear with a single speed reverse. The Model A Victoria has a four-wheel mechanical drum brake system. The 1930 Victoria had an available stainless steel radiator, cowlings, and headlamp housings. This 1930 Model A Victoria was the first Ford to use the standard set of driver controls with conventional clutch and brake pedals, throttle, and gearshift. The Model A's fuel tank was situated in the cowl, between the engine compartment's fire wall and the dash panel where the fuel flowed to the carburetor by gravity. A small vent door provided adjustment of the amount of hot air allowed into the cab. The Model A Victoria was the first car to have safety glass in the windshield. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door