218 Meyers Drive
Sherman , TX
New Arrival! 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible. VIN 124677N156330. Good running 350 engine with 4 speed manual transmission. Power disc brakes. Bucket seats, center console. Nice paint.
Solid body with nice red paint. Presents very well.
Nice Black convertible top (manual top).
Nice black interior.
Bucket seats with center console.
350 V8 engine, runs great.
4 speed manual transmission.
Power disc brakes
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 3200 Series Pickup
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1972 GMC Jimmy 4x4
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1969 Chevrolet Corvette L46 350 4 Speed Matching N
Sherman , TX
1966 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 396 V8 Matching
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door