*V8 350CI - VIN "L"
*Factory T-Tops "CC1 code"
*Air Conditioning - New compressor
*Working cowl induction hood flipper
*Edelbrock Performer EPS aluminum intake
*4 wheel Wilwood power disc brakes - drilled and slotted
*New 18" Ridler wheels
*New Michelin Pilot sport tires
*Pioneer stereo and Pioneer speaker added
*Upgraded coil over front suspension
*Upgraded rear suspension
Killer color combination on this Z/28. Detailed engine bay with Chevrolet valve covers and air cleaner. Factory L code 350 V8 car, factory T-tops but headliner has some stains from leaks over the years. The windshield has a stone chip on the passenger side. Runs and drives great with upgraded suspension. Pump the gas 2 times and it starts right up. Ready for fun!
Call for more details 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door