Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1954 Bentley R-Type is a highly prized Left-Hand-Drive version with a rare and desirable automatic transmission. It's also an excellent original driver quality example. Chassis number B104LWH. Tan and brown older paint certainly with scratches and marks, but perhaps acceptable for general and touring use. Original tan leather interior that with care can be retained. The wood will need refinishing. While the motor does run well, it would probably benefit from a servicing before being considered truly roadworthy. This desirable LHD R-Type could be restored but it's perhaps more sensible to just fettle and use it. Offered with a very complete set of tools and just out of very long-term family ownership. Price: $36,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door