3071 Poplar Grove Road
This beautiful Superformance MKIII in Sunset Red with Titanium stripes is for sale in Germany. She is powered by a World Engines 460cui stroker, dynoed at 571HP and 586lb/ft mated to a Tremec TKO 5 Speed transmission. The engine inclusion options and installation was $28.000 alone! This Cobra was only driven around 1,800mls and presents itself very well maintained and in almost immaculate condition. A recent service was done including new fluids, a new clutch, and a new set of AVON CR6 ZZ tires. Everything is in perfect working order and of course the car comes with a complete soft top, and all the paper work including all the import documentation, engine built sheet, dyno sheet and all invoices.All decals are stickers and can be removed easily.
The price for this Cobra is 95.000 Euros.
It is registered as an historic vehicle in Germany and ready for a new home. Feel free to call with any questions about this car, we can help you with worldwide shipping also.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door