Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 14 Inch Wheels. 2.76 Gear Ratio. 396 Big Block Chevrolet Engine. 396 Emblems. 6-Blade Steel Cooling Fan. Aftermarket Oil Pressure Gauge. Aftermarket Temperature Gauge. Aftermarket Voltmeter Gauge. Aluminum Radiator. Black Carpeting. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Bright Drip Rail Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Differential Cover. Chrome Driver Side Mirror. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Cooper Cobra Radial GT Tires. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Performer Intake. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front and Rear Sway Bars. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 225/70R14. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. HEI Distributor. Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor. Hurst Shifter. Jegs 8.0mm Plug Wires. Kickpanel Speakers. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Rear Air Shocks. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 225/70R14. Red Exterior. Saginaw 4-Speed Manual Transmission. Speakers in Package Tray. White Stripes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door