FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
Incredible One-of-a-Kind 1940 Ford Coupe Deluxe / ALL STEEL Resto-Mod! 8.2L Chevrolet 502 BBC / 6-Speed! Independent Suspension / Wilwood disc breaks! Vintage Air A/C w/ Navigation! Custom Red metallic exterior & leather/tweed interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST). GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-435-9745.
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
THE STORY BEHIND THIS 1940 FORD COUPE DELUXE RESTO-MOD:
About a year ago a gentleman from Jacksonville, Florida visited the FSD Ranch with this incredible '40 Ford Big Block (502) / 6-Speed / A/C Monster and WOW we were impressed. We tried as hard as we could but were unable to trade for his car at that time.
So about a month ago when a wonderful gentleman from South Carolina (who owns a Road Construction Company) contacted me about one of our cars and offered me the same '40 Ford!
I was thrilled, I already knew the car and knew I wanted it so we made a deal.
When I saw the car one year ago, it had a Ram Jet Fuel Injection system and no fenders. Now it has a new Edelbrock RPM Air-Dap Intake Manifold and a Edelbrock AVS
4-Barrel Carburetor. Additionally, it has new Custom Black (Removable) Fenders. The seller shared that he had spent over $4,000 on these upgrades. He also shared that he loved the car
since he & his wife could take long trips (on the freeway) with the Cruise control set a 80 MPH, the A/C blowing cold ... and ... the the 6-Speed manual transmission allowing the Big Block Chevy 502 to just lumber along.
This car is a I N C R E D I B L E build!
From it's Beautiful Burgundy Paint, Gray Leather Seats, Tremec 6-Speed Manual Tranny, Custom Suspension and it's BBC 502 Shoehorned into it's sleek nose,
this car S C R E A M S .... Q U A L I T Y !!!
1. Custom Light Gray Leather & Tweed Interior
2. Black Fully Caged Interior w/ Light Gray Tweed Coverings
3. Custom Light Gray & White Leather Door Panels
4. Custom Wooden Door Handles
5. Black 8" MTX Audio Thunder Series Door Panel Speakers
6. White Leather Wrapped Chrome 2-Spoke Steering Wheel
7. Black "Swing-Away "Tilt Steering Column
8. Brushed Aluminum "Swing-Away" Release Push-Up Knob
[Left Of Column // Under Dash]
9. Custom Black Leather Wrapped Dash
10. Black Garmin Windshield Mounted Navigation
11. Auto Gage Monster Tach w/ Yellow Lite
12. Black Kenwood eXcelon Digital & Sirius Radio
13. Brushed Aluminum & Black A/C Dash Vents
14. 2 x Brushed Aluminum Pull-Out Knobs [Headlamps]
15. Silver Hood Release Button [Below Gauge Cluster]
16. Polished Gauge Cluster
17. White VDO Gauges
[Volts / Fuel / Speedometer / Oil Pressure / Water Temp.]
18. Polished Vintage Air Dash Controls
19. White VDO Clock
20. Dash Glove Box
21. Fuse & Relay Set-Up
22. Custom Black Leather Center Console
23. Chrome & White Water Temp. Gauge
24. Large Center Console Storage Compartment
25. Black Electric Window Control Switches
26. Custom Dual-Way Door Popper Toggle Switch
27. Black Dual Cup-Holders
28. Black Leather Shifter Boot
29. White 6-SPD Shifter Knob
30. 2 x Black 12V Center Console Plug-Ins
31. Black Leather Wrapped Center Console Glove Box
w/ Dual Cup Holder Cut-Outs
32. Custom Black Carpeted Floors
33. Custom Black Rubber Floor Mats
34. 2 x Light Gray Leather '93 Ford Mustang Sport Seats
35. Light Gray Tweed Headliner
36. Custom Light Gray Leather & Tweed Rear Rumble Seat
1. Chevrolet 8.2L 502 BBC V8 [Block Painted Black]
2. Custom Red Metallic Ram-Air Flow Intake
3. Black Spectre Elbow Air-Cleaner Tube
w/ Red Rubber Elbow Connecting Tube
4. Small Chrome & Red Intake Filter
5. Large Black & Red Intake Filter
6. Polished Edelbrock AVS 800CFM 4BBL Carburetor
7. Chrome Mr. Gasket Fuel PSI Gauge & Regulator
8. Silver Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold
9. Chrome & Black Filter Oil Cap Breather
10. Black & Machined Chevrolet 502 Valve Covers
11. GM Performance Aluminum Heads
12. GM Performance Headers
13. Silver GM Performance Water Pump
14. Custom Alternator Bracket
15. Chrome Alternator
16. Red Cap Distributor
17. Red Spark Plug Wires
18. Black Radiator Easy-Access Reservoir
19. Black Electric Fan
LINK TO VIDEO:
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 Chevrolet BelAir Hardtop Sport Coupe RestoMod
1941 Willys LS1 Pickup RESTOMOD
1964 Chevrolet Nova 600+HP Pro-Street / Dart 400 S
1947 Chevrolet Fleetline Aero Sedan Resto-Mod
1930 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan *ALL-STEEL BODY*
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door