Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1972 Ferrari 246GT Dino is a very original example that would make for an excellent driver. Red with black interior and offered with its books, tools, and spare. A very honest car that's full of integrity throughout. The car runs and drives and is mechanically sound but would benefit from servicing and minor cosmetics at this time including some paintwork. A fantastic value and a great opportunity to own an incredibly desirable and collectible 246GT Dino. Offered with books, tools, and spareVery original and honest 246GT Increasingly collectible Mechanically soundPrice: $249,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door