1968 Volkswagen *VW* Beetle Rust free originally a Texas car. This is a 1962 body sitting on a 1968 pan & titled as a 1968. It is finished in a great looking Bright White & Yellow Zinger Paint with a Charcoal Color cloth interior. It comes equipped with a 1915cc 4-cylinder air cooled race engine with dual carbs and a 4-speed manual transmission with an Empi shifter. This car has been completely customized starting with the fiberglass tilt nose & rear fenders. Aluminum door panels, custom dash and rear cargo area. Full race cage, race suspension with KYB adjustable gas shocks, 5-point racing harness for driver & passenger safety. The fuel tank has been relocated to the space that the rear seat use to occupy and is enclosed with custom aluminum panels. Under the hood is a custom aluminum firewall, custom mounts for the battery & spare tire with both also serving as ballast. Roof mounted luggage rack with a light bar equipped with plenty of KC off-road lighting. The custom aluminum dash is full of VDO Gauges and a Monster Tach. This Buggy rides on 15' aluminum rims wrapped with brand new LT235/75/R15 Firestone TransForce AT Tires. This Baja Bug also has working headlights, brake lights, backup lights, turn signals and wipers. Everything works as it should. This Baja Bug has never been off road or raced, but is ready for both. It runs & drives great. Current miles showing on the odometer are 27733.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door