1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III Convertible Full Restoration. Vehicle was meticulously maintained and restored to its current exquisite condition. Some important facts about the vehicle: has British Motor Heritage Trust Certificate, Prior to 2012, car was in long term storage with previous owner for 30 years. Everything is functional and in excellent working condition. Have all receipts for restoration listed items replaced but not limited to: the wiring harnesses, all upholstery, convertible top, chrome wire wheels, various electrical components, rocker panels, electronic distributor, leaf springs, fuel pump, bright work re-chromed or replaced as needed, all rubber products replaced, all new brake lines installed, head work re-done with hardened valve seats and valves (allows engine to run on unleaded or leaded gas, vehicle sound proofed during restoration. Compression check completed #1-142, #2-145, #3-147, #4-144, #5-148, #6-148. Covercraft custom cover, lead wheel hammer, jack handle, NO JACK. Always stored in temperature controlled environment.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 Chevrolet Other Chevrolet
1967 Volkswagen Other Volkswagen Models
1946 Packard Clipper Series
1967 Land Rover Series II
1941 Willys Other Willys Models
1937 Ford Other Ford Models
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door