Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ, has had several jaw dropping Tri-Fives gracing our showroom and this carefully planned ground up restoration is no exception. Built to be the most classic, coolest cruiser on the street. Your search for a top shelf Tri-Five resto-mod is over. This beauty combines a modern suspension, power plant and electronics with great aesthetics, and is a MUST SEE! The attention to detail and subtle touches on this restoration speak for themselves. Powered by a LT1 350 cubic inch power plant with a 4L80E 4 speed automatic transmission, cruising or highway driving is a dream come true. And this Handyman boasts a 4 wheel disc Brake system, power steering, unique customer wheels and tires to give it that "look", coupled with Vintage Air and Heat, it is a true complete ground up restoration Hot Rod.
Now the beauty of this wagon comes to the front with the like glass customer paint job, which everyone that sees it in person goes "Wow"! The build also features a beautifully finished wood rear deck, custom interior all around, custom upholstery, and we could go on and on!
It is one of the finest pieces that Crown Concepts has had since opening, and with Auction Companies wanting it in their "show", we are excited to promote it, and sell it at this very competitive price. Call today for your appointment! And we can do Face Time as well, for those long distance buyers. Reach us at 1-520-900-7586! One of kind available today! We look at all trades and financing options available!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door