327 Small Block, 350 Turbo, 8" Ford Rear End, Mustang II Front suspension, Front Disc Power Brakes, Power Steering, Vintage Air, Cruise Control. So many modifications, Porsche Headlights, Rear Window Larger, One Piece Flat Glass Windshield, SPW wipers, "46" Ford Dash, Power Doors, Volvo Sunroof, 37 Ford Taillights, One Piece Front Fender & Smoothed Running Boards, Custom Firewall, Hand Made Cadillac Air Cleaner, Hidden Power Antenna, Hand Made Rear Bumper, Show Quality Undercarriage, Exterior Paint Base & Clear, Hi Biscu's Red ( Audi ), $14K Interior. Won many First Place & Best Interior Awards. I have a large collection of build photo's and 90% of the receipts of all parts & material. This is a 15 year build by the owner accept for shooting the color & Interior. Many more digital photos are available upon by request.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door