East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#100 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass
34,000 Original Miles
Painted Burgundy and Silver that looks good with tinted T-Tops, the door handles, emblems and taillights are good. Dual outside mirrors. The front and rear bumpers, antenna and glass are all good. Comes with a bra cover, all the trim is good. Original rims with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires are good.
The Original interior is Burgundy Vinyl and material on bucket seats. The door panels with woodgrain looks good. Power windows, power door locks, remote mirror, tilt column, cruise control, rear defrost, delay wipers, Pioneer AM/FM/CD, Automatic in console, burgundy carpet, sill plates. Looks good.
Powered by a 307 cubic inch engine with 4-speed Automatic. Original chrome top air cleaner, newer hoses and belts, power front disc brakes. Power steering, factory A/C and heat and cruise control. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and many more!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door