This eye catching coral colored 55 Bel Air is ready to hit the road. With its factory 235 CI 6 cylinder motor, this beauty is perfect to load the family up in and go for a cruise. This is an all factory and all original car. The front and rear drums brakes were just serviced. A new electrical system was installed as well as all new spark plugs, spark plug wires, alternator, distributor cap and rotor. All the upholstery was just redone as well, seats, door pads, headliner and new carpet in the trunk. All the weather stripping was just replaced as well. If you are looking for an all original 55 Bel Air this one is for you. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door