Pristine 1940 Chevrolet sedan special deluxe. Over $5000 in original accessories. Fog lights, Passing Lamp, S1 Spotlight, Bumper Guards etc. Has 261 engine swap for more power. 3 Speed vacuum shift. Original interior is in good condition. Original radio, floor board heater and under dash heater.
Contact for more pictures, will send you a link.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door